Pular para o conteúdo principal

Translate

You Complete Me: Jess Levin's Blowout Prolonge

The busy founder of Carats & Cake has one less thing to worry about, thanks to this strand savior.

You Complete Me: Jess Levin's Blowout Prolonger
(Source: Jess Levin, Klorane; Art by Tanya Leigh Washington)
Ever love a product so much it makes you feel whole? You’re not alone, which is why we’re having our favorite tastemakers spill the items they can’t live without.
Who: Jess Levin, @thejesslevin
Where: New York City, NY
By Day: Founder and CEO of Carats & Cake, empowering wedding businesses.
By Night: Aspiring 
dog
 owner, fresh flower addict and take-out enthusiast.
Style: Classic with a twist of downtown.
You Complete Me: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $20
I may be addicted. My stylist in LA recommended it to prolong my blowouts. I use it daily because it keeps me looking fresh and put together. My schedule is non-stop and my hair is one less thing I have to worry about."
You Complete Me: Jess Levin's Blowout Prolonger
(Source: Klorane)

Comentários